- ✔ Physical Sunscreen – mineral based physical sunscreens are effective immediately. No need to wait 30-45 minutes for them to be effective. Water-resistant formula is great for sports activists and children.
- ✔ Goes On Easy – smooth lotion consistency goes on easy, so no need to wrestle with the kids to get it on. Also great to be used on the face. RECOMMENDED READING: Make Up: Your Life Guide to Beauty, Style, and Success by Michelle Phan and Taking Care of Your Skin: Your Best Anti-Aging Strategy by Jack Cross
- ✔ 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients – Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Juice, Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Coconut Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Organic Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Organic Green Tea Extract, Organic Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Organic Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Xantham Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Frangrance (Essential Oil and Plant Based).
- ✔ No Chemicals or Junk – our sunscreen contains NO parabens, NO oxybenzone, NO nano-particles, NO chemical fragrance, NO phalates, NO retinyl palmitate, NO Paba and NO toxic chemicals. That’s right.
- ✔ Eco-Friendly and Reef Safe – this sun block is crafted with ingredients that are completely environmentally safe. Can be used in Eco parks, reefs and is safe for marine life.
I got to try this at a deeply discounted price. All opinions are my own.
You know that sunscreen smell? This doesn’t have it. It does have a light scent, but it does not have the typical sunscreen smell. This stuff is great! I love that it doesn’t have any dangerous chemicals in it. This is thick and goes on really nice. It does not leave you greasy after! It protects you from the UVA and UVB rays.
Check out how thick it is!
Goes on smooth…..
With no greasy finish!
This is going to be my new go to sunscreen. It is pretty amazing!
If you would like to buy it, you can do so at this link: