- At only 7.3 inches (fully-retracted) & 4.5 oz., this retractable mini monopole is so small & lightweight it fits conveniently in your pocket, purse, shoulder bag or glove box so it’s always handy to use for great self-portrait photos.
- Versatile mono-pod is remote controlled using your smartphone’s ear bud jack, so there’s no need to rely on bluetooth connections or charging batteries.
- Easy setup – Plug ‘n play operation – No app required – Works right out of the box with any iPhone model (5, 5s, & 6) or Galaxy (s3, s4, s5 & s6) or other Android smartphone.
- Holder rotates 270 degrees so you can snap photos easily from a variety of angles without having to hold the mono pod in an awkward position.
- Extendable pole can snap photos from over 2 feet (28.3 in) away, making it perfect for fantastic large group or over-the-crowd shots in tight spaces. Non-slip handle & wrist strap lets you hold the pole securely while you snap your picture
I received this for free in exchange for my review.
This is a really nice and affordable selfie stick. It folds down small enough to fit in your purse or pocket. It expands easily and it grasps your phone firmly so you do not have to worry about it falling. It works with both iPhone and Android.
I like that it has a cord. Most selfie sticks connect via Bluetooth, but something it doesn’t work. This was really easy to figure out. I handed it to my kid and she was taking selfies in less than a minute!
How it works: expand the stick, turn the self facing camera on, attach your phone to the stick, adjust how you want your phone facing (you can adjust it up and down), extend your arms and push the button on the stick. That’s how to take a selfie!
It is made of good quality material and will not break.
You can purchase it here on Amazon for only $11.95!
If you have a teenager with a phone, I am almost positive they would want this selfie stick!