- UNREFINED COLD PRESSED – Carefully Processed to Retain Delicate Essential Fatty Acids and Active Ingredients. Not Extracted with Chemicals! Every Batch Tested for Quality.
- COSMETIC GRADE: Helps Protect, Nourish and Moisturize Dry Sensitive Skin. Rich in Omegas 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids and Antioxidants.
- SOOTHING- Commonly Used for Skin Irritation.
- HAIRCARE: Traditionally used in Indian Hair Treatments, Adding Shine, Tame & Condition Rough or Fizzy Hair & Supporting Scalp Health.
- KEEP BUGS AWAY – Commonly Used as a Natural Bug and Mosquito Repellent or to add to Pet Care Shampoo. Used in Organic Farming.
Neem Oil has been used for thousands of years for its wide range of applications. Neem has become a hot new trend in cosmetics and in DIY skincare and hair care products for its extraordinary skin nourishing and soothing properties. Being particularly rich in Omega 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids makes this special oil particularly suited for soothing skin and hair care. Neem Oil has a very strong earthy smell that is an acquired smell for many, but is commonly mixed with other oils or added to skincare or hair care products, which help mask the smell while still providing the desired benefits.
I received this free in exchange for my honest review.
I’ll get the bad part out of the way first. The best way to describe the smell is if you took rancid peanut butter, mixed it with fish guts and threw it all in a pig farm. That is what this smells like. It is a smell you will never forget.
That being said, the smell repels lice. I imagine it would repel anything because it stinks to high heaven. I use a mixture of neem oil, tea tree oil, rosemary and peppermint on my kids’ hair every morning. The peppermint overpowers the neem smell. Lice also hate the smell of all these oils.
I wouldn’t use this alone. I would use it with another oil that has a better smell. This bottle will last forever because you don’t need much for the lice mixture.
You can order it here! Keep your kids hair safe from lice!